Wednesday, 12 February 2014

My week 4 Camping Journal


                               Week 4   Camping                                 

  In week 4 we went to Bandung for camping. Our group went to Bandung except Qadar. We need to make question for camping to Bandung. Camping is excited for us, but we still need to find information about our theme. In Bandung we went to CV Hanjungan to find information about technology. And we ask about our question the owner of the CV Hanjungan. In CV Hanjungan we found information about the hydro power. Hydro power is a technology that made electricity from the power of water. And we went to the Biogas place. At the biogas place we found information that biogas is made from cow waste.

The 2 target attitude in the fourth week is appreciation and Enthusiasm. My attitude is appreciation because I appreciate the information that I found In Bandung. From CV Hanjunzgan and Biogas. And I’m enthusiasm because I enjoy camping in Bandung to find information. I enjoy asking about the information that we need to find. And the 2 target profile for me is balanced and thinker. I’m balance because when it’s the time to find information I always ask about the information in Bandung. And I’m thinker because I always think about the information that I found in Bandung.

No comments:

Post a Comment