Wednesday, 12 February 2014

My Journal Week 3

         
                                 Week 3                             

    In week 3 I and my group still need to find information about hybrid car. But we have different things to search. I need to search about types of hybrid car, what are it like and the positive impact of hybrid car. I found many different types of hybrid car. And Hybrid car is like a usual car but it has 2 engines to move it. And I found many things about the positive impact of hybrid car.

The 2 target attitude in the second week is appreciation and Enthusiasm. Its appreciation because I appreciate the information that I found from the internet. And I’m enthusiasm because I enjoy mentor meeting and I enjoy searching about the information that I need to find. And the 2 target profile for me is open minded and thinker. I’m opened minded because I give the information that I found the best information about hybrid car.

      In this week 3 I really enjoy the mentor meeting. But sometime I found difficulty in this week 3. Week 3 is fun for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment