Week 2
In week 2 We done to choose hybrid car for the topic.
For the second week is really hard for us. We need to find many things. We need
to find articles about hybrid car, create mind map about hybrid car, and cite
every website where we find the information from. But it’s fun to do it with my group.
I feel really tired. But I still need to work hard to find the information.
The 2 target attitude in the second week is almost the
same like week 1. Its appreciation and Enthusiasm. Its appreciation because I
always appreciate the things that we find or article that we find. And I am enthusiasm because I like to enjoy the
mentor meeting. And the 2 target profile for me is open minded and thinker. I am open minded because I give many
information about the articles of hybrid car. And I am
thinker because I always think to find the information about hybrid car.
No comments:
Post a Comment