Week 1
In week 1 meet our mentor is ibu Anisha & we done lots of things. Its
exciting for the first meeting. But to find the new topic is very hard. So, now
our new topic is about ECO GREEN CAR. And we done making the agreement. We done to find an article. Qadar and Michelle
need to find an article about electricity. And Luis and me need to find an
article about tranportation. To do this week we need to find the newest news
about eco green car.And the first time we meet our
mentor is really exciting.
And the attitude that I show
the in first week is appreciation and
respect. I always appreciate the things that we find for the topic. And I
respect the mentor. Because my mentor is the one who help us with the
exhibition. And the 2 profiles is communicator and open minded. I am communicator because I always communicate with my mentor and my group. And I am open minded because I give my idea to my group and my mentor about the
tranportation.
No comments:
Post a Comment